To empower young Africans with the right skills and knowledge required to embrace the opportunity presented by the integration process through cross cultural exchanges, critical thinking, idea generation and mentorship.
The YALDA i-Boot Camp aims at the following:
- To expose the opportunity available to African youth through youth integration and to stimulate critical thinking and innovative ideas that go beyond conventional ways of valorising regional integration.
- To promote youth entrepreneurship and leadership that transcends borders
- To acquaint African youth with the existing regional blocs and their levels of integration
- To encourage youths to actively engage in determining national and international processes/policies which are favourable to meaningful regional integration.
- To improve youth awareness on the key challenges that hinder or impede effective regional integration in Africa.
- To ensure continuous and enlarged access to income, services, empowerment and employment opportunities for the youth.
- To promote constructive interaction between African youth, promote cultural and linguistic diversity for a more integrated and prosperous Africa.
- To facilitate effective partnerships with youth and youth organizations in the implementation of agenda 2063 and the regional integration of Africa
- To establish a follow up mechanism that supports young people as partners in the process of regional integration and implementation of agenda 2063.
Who are we?
YALDA is a networking organization that is truly Africa branded : “By Africans, For Africa!”.
YALDA is a non-profit international organization that was established in order to create a resourceful networking database for those with a strong interest in Africa. The network is centered around YALDA branches, primarily at African universities, and serves to increase the capacity of youth in Africa for developing positive leadership skills and to espouse an honest work ethic.
A group encouraging youth participation in community work.YALDA directs youth to information and resources provided by individuals and other organizations to help them develop in their careers and also assist them in developing projects and/ or organizations aimed at making significant and positive social impact across the continent.
A network of extensive human-resources. YALDA’s mission is anchored in the strong desire to achieve development on the African continent through cordial collaboration between youth and professionals. We believe that through the extensive networking and establishment ofpartnerships between youth and professionals, leaders of today and most importantly of the future will be well groomed for leading development in Africa.
A forum for ground-level, youth-based solutions for Africa. YALDA is a powerful platform that allows young people to communicate their needs and innovative ideas to each other and directly to professionals and leaders worldwide. At a time when the future of the continent depends on increased collaboration, and especially with the least empowered among them-the youth-YALDA serves to amplify, consolidate, support, train, and present solutions created by young Africans. Join the YALDA network NOW! Registration is completely free of charge, and only takes a couple minutes of your time!
To know more visit the Yalda website.